What is Google Adwords?
Google Adwords allows you to promote your product or service on Google’s search engine when someone searches for something relevant to your product or service.
For example, if you sell route optimization software, you might want your ad to appear whenever someone searches Google for the phrase “route optimization system” or “vehicle routing software”.
In our logistics marketing PDF, you’ll learn:
- How to determine the value of each lead, and how to develop your logistics marketing budget
- How to stop paying for traffic from people who are never going to buy
- Why some keywords are worth more than others – and how to take advantage of them
- The importance of continual campaign testing
- The simple way to generate phone call inquiries
- How to specifically target people who already have a proven interest in your services
Discoverance Marketing has become an expert in my field of freight claim management. It is difficult to find a company that is knowledgeable about both marketing and logistics, and it is very helpful. With Discoverance, I don’t have to spoon feed them because they know my industry – they come up with quality material on their own, and any changes I make are minor.
CDS Freight Claim Management
Download our logistics marketing PDF now.